> Refractory Solutions / Steel / MAG-QC “Quick Change” Mechanism
The Magnesita quick change mechanisms for open tundish nozzles are developed in partnership with Krosaki Harima Co. They permit tundish metering nozzles to be changed without interrupting the steel flow from the tundish to the mold, guaranteeing longer tundish sequences, steel quality, productivity and operational safety.
• Open pouring tundish metering nozzles;
• Inert gas shrouded tundish metering nozzles.
• Simplified operation;
• Reduction in operator exposure time when changing nozzles;
• Better operational safety due to the high face pressure between refractory components;
• Low maintenance cost.
• Direct linked hydraulic cylinder: automatic operation.
- AOD Converters
- Blast Furnaces
- Coke Plants
- Continuous Casting
- Electric Arc Furnaces
- Flow control
- Ladle Sliding Gate Valve Mechanism
- LD Converter
- MAG-QC “Quick Change” Mechanism
- Metal Pouring Channel
- Pig Iron Ladle
- Pig Iron Mixer
- Pre-cast Shapes
- Refractory Application Equipment
- Reheating Furnace
- Stainless Steel Ladles
- Steel Ladle – Mini-Mills
- Steel Ladles
- Torpedo Car